Back to Forum

Hey, we've seen lots of traffic the last couple of hours. Mind telling us who linked you here?

As stated above, earlier today traffic nearly doubled and we can't quite make out where you found out about the site. We're curious!

Thank you and welcome! :)
Last updated
janoelze

21 Comments
Discussion

Got a question, feedback or recommendation?
Avg. response time: 20 - 30 minutes

@ramerax
June 2020

@bmchan
June 2019
Google about iOS game controller controls as most games don’t even mention they support MFi let alone tell you what controller buttons do. Thanks for the awesome website. Especially love the price tracker.

@mikesamwill
June 2019
Google from ios13 update

@Bjoern
June 2019
Found you on Reddit. Your site is a true gem. Greetings from Germany ✌️
@kanni staff
June 2019
Ein Landsmann!
Thank you & welcome

@R4z3r
June 2019
Came here from /r/iosgaming on some threads related to iOS 13 controller support and finding games which support them

@w1ndscyth3
June 2019
I stumbled upon this website while looking for “NBA 2k19 Controller Support” on Google, I am absolutely in love with the website ever since.
@kanni staff
June 2019
Stories like this are so great to hear! Thanks so much for the kind words

@WorKev
June 2019
Recommended via iosgaming subreddit!
This site is brilliant and exactly what I was looking for, thanks!
@janoelze staff
June 2019
good to hear! n_n

@KilViaVix
June 2019
Came in from the iOSGaming subreddit, seeing links to here posted here and there~
@Brusjong
June 2019
Same here, you should try to coöperate more with them!
@janoelze staff
June 2019
we do, in a way. for example our reddit bot /u/ctrlwtf, is checking the iosgaming frontpage for links to the app store and posts a comment, if the game supports MFi controllers. here's one: https://www.reddit.com/r/iosgaming/comments/bxoqry/jydge_on_sale_899_to_399/eq98wws/

@jacklovestoneforever
June 2019
@janoelze staff
June 2019
ah, pretty cool! thank you!

@Stretchstrong
June 2019
Just got the iOS13 public beta and was stoked to connect my Xbox controller to my device. Found this site through Reddit when looking for a list of iOS games that supported controllers.
@janoelze staff
June 2019
good to know! we suspected that our site was maybe linked to by an article or tweet, but that could be it.
@Stretchstrong
June 2019
BTW love the site. What's the best way to support you guys? Does buying the games through your links get you a commission or something?
@kanni staff
June 2019
Hey! Thanks so much, that means a lot :)

in addition to @janoelzes comment:

The best way to support us right now is to spread the site among people that might like it.

@janoelze staff
June 2019
thank you, super glad you like the site! n_n

no, about six months ago apple shut down the long-existing app store affiliate link program, meaning that if you send someone to the app store you're not anymore getting a small percentage of the purchase price. but it's fine, at the moment we're 100% ok with running the site as a "non-profit", hosting costs are manageable for now and we're in for the fun anyway. in the future we might start a patreon or something similar, but i don't think we will turn the whole site into some kind of premium service mess. oh, one idea would be to have just one simple ad slot on the frontpage, that app developers can rent for 1 week or two, to get their app in front of some people, but who knows!
@bmchan
June 2019
Even if you put a paypal donate button I’d send you a couple bucks to help support. I think with your up ramp of traffic others might be willing to chip in too.

Impressum  &  Datenschutzerklärung
Sign in
Get Started
Create an account to:
Sign in
Get Started