Back to Forum
Last Day on Earth: Survival
By Andrey Pryakhin
controller.wtf/last-day-on-earth-survival

6 Comments
Discussion

Got a question, feedback or recommendation?
Avg. response time: 20 - 30 minutes

@rocrad
September 2023
It's 2023 and this game still doesn't have true controller support. Smh. It would have been nice to play. But it looks like it's not happening since it's been years since folks have been asking for it. Uninstall. What a shame!

@xmagicx13
March 2021
This game Does not support controller on ios. Is supports a joystick lol. You can only move around that’s it. I have the backbone controller

@lsantiestebancuba
July 2020
The support for PS4 controller it’s very limited. I’ve updated the app to the most recent version so it’s a lack of support. It only allows you to move, activate auto mode, dock and attack. All of this with odd setting cause in the case of PS4 controller the option button stands for attack, left arrow enables auto mode and up arrow docks. It makes no sense. Westland Survival witch it’s obviously based on this game does it perfectly.
@jwk2uf
September 2020
How did you get anything to work? I can only move my character...

@brandonxthomas
February 2020
Controller support only four walking. Can’t pick up anything or do anything else with the controller, so, basically, this game DOES NOT have controller support.
@jordiarjona1997
April 2020
I had the same issue.. I wish they could help or do something about it. I have a s9 and a ps4 dual shock controller.

Impressum  &  Datenschutzerklärung
Sign in
Get Started
Create an account to:
Sign in
Get Started