Back to Forum
Evil Lands: MMO RPG
By Rage Quit Games
controller.wtf/evil-lands-mmo-rpg

8 Comments
Discussion

Got a question, feedback or recommendation?
Avg. response time: 20 - 30 minutes

@myjunkityjunkjunkjunk
May 2023
I use the GameSir X2 Bluetooth Mobile Gaming Controller. The only problem I have with it is the right joystick, when I move it up the char looks down and when I move it down the char looks up. Wish I could change that

@therealmccoy557
February 2023
I used to enjoy the evil land game playing on a kishi Razer controller worked perfectly, your update came and now the controller is useless so I can't play the game straight of the phone.well I used to make purchases now no more cause I can't play it.
Not a smart move.
Fix your sh*t

@mohdadul284
November 2021
I know not easy to get that wepon vanish like that how come i play morning until night...then vanish pls help me give me back coz i found and attck not easy get... i have screenshoot

@mohdadul284
November 2021
Hello gm what happen wepon legendry decapitator vanish during at pvp can you help me i have screenshoot

@lorieann17
October 2020
I would love to play this game. But not being about to change the axis is driving me crazy!

@didiann7
October 2020
Evil Lands: MMO RPG does ***NOT*** have full MFi controller support. As others have noted, the use of a Steel Series MFi controller in Evil Lands offers only very limited support. You can *only* move your character and pan the camera view. The other buttons are totally useless.

@Draxian
September 2020
Controller doesn't actually work. Left stick only allows you to walk forwards/backwards, right stick is locked inverted, the rest of the bumpers and buttons do absolutely nothing.

@thiagobortolozzo18
July 2020
I bought a Steelseries stratus xl because it’s a Mfi controller, and the power buttons don’t work!

Impressum  &  Datenschutzerklärung
Sign in
Get Started
Create an account to:
Sign in
Get Started