Back to Forum
Roblox
By Roblox Corporation
controller.wtf/roblox

20 Comments
Discussion

Got a question, feedback or recommendation?
Avg. response time: 20 - 30 minutes

@calebferebee756
December 2021
Hey ? so I’m having trouble with my ps4 remote and my games not letting me move around only look with it but when I use touch screen with my fingers wits fine does anyone have an idea why Roblox is not letting use my remote to move around it is it just the games ? And also I am on IPhone XR

@alfaropavel5
August 2021
So I have a problem with all the games so all my buttons work except my joysticks and I can't move or the camera and I'm playing in one plus nord n10 on ps4

@jrall433100235
July 2021
So ive lately been having problems with Roblox (specifically jailbreak) where all the buttons on my controller work except for the left joystick, now after reading a ton of comments one worked where you turn off your bluetooth THEN get into your game, then turn bluetooth back on, and let it auto sink, but i shortly after discovered that simply pressing the share button works too, I truly hope that this will help people have a better gaming experience

@jrall433100235
July 2021
So ive lately been having problems with Roblox (specifically jailbreak) where all the buttons on my controller work except for the left joystick, now after reading a ton of comments one worked where you turn off your bluetooth THEN get into your game, then turn bluetooth back on, and let it auto sink, but i shortly after discovered that simply pressing the share button works too

@atraaqilian89
February 2021
can I use joy stick for Roblox

@videobots
December 2020
Hi guys, I've got a fire stick tv lite, I've got an iPega bluetooth gamepad. All the games work with this setup, we play minecraft and a lot of other, but roblox I could not find in anywhere a way to play using the controler.

I have to activate addons like mouse controling in fire stick so I can stuumble between the options in the interface. The game start but I can't just can't control the game using the bluetooth gamepad.

Can anyone help me? Provide a link to some configuration I can setup to use the bluetooth gamepad?

Thanks!

@albertop
October 2020
Any controllers you recommend for playing Roblox in Ipad?

@skg00071617
September 2020
it does not work

@yousifsharifmatlak7
August 2020
Does it also work with Xbox controller?

@Spaceinvader07
June 2020
All ps4 controller buttons work with roblox but the ps button the touch pad and the arrow buttons
@TigusVaton
June 2020
Does R3 and L3 work?( thumb buttons )
@Spaceinvader07
June 2020
Yes they do it I forgot to mention that the share butto doesn’t work
@Spaceinvader07
June 2020
Sorry for the grammar mess ups just remove the (it) in the sentence

@ionflak
June 2020
Trigger controls don’t work for the ps4 controller or the Xbox one.

@christianrocks421
October 2019
ANSWER: I found out a way to use controller on games where you can’t move. What you want to do is turn off your Bluetooth and your controller then get into a game of Roblox. Once you are in a game turn on your Bluetooth without getting off of the game, then turn on your controller and have it auto sink to your phone in the middle of a game and it works.
@colonandrew976
April 2020
It doesn't work with mine, i do this but when the controller gets connected in mid game, it kicks me out of the game and back to the menu, so that's bullshit
@dirtdogg9000
April 2020
But my shoot button wont work

@alanatepizza1234
October 2019
I think it’s because most games on roblox haven’t updated it to support that function tbh, like tower of hell hasn’t been updated in like over a year

@cabarrusdomonique
October 2019
I have a gamevice. In some games in roblox I cant move. Im not sure why?

@alanatepizza1234
October 2019
Hey, I am using a ps4 controller and I want to playing jailbreak, but the moving thing is not working, I can change the camera movement tho

Impressum  &  Datenschutzerklärung
Sign in
Get Started
Create an account to:
Sign in
Get Started