Back to Forum
LifeAfter
By NetEase Games
controller.wtf/lifeafter

19 Comments
Discussion

Got a question, feedback or recommendation?
Avg. response time: 20 - 30 minutes

@darshannundhkumar
September 2021
Do you get banned if you use a keypad and mouse? And the app geek gamer?

@mailkenson7
January 2021
So I brought this IFYOO controller on Amazon for $50 just so I can play LifeAfter on my IPhone 10 Max. It doesn’t work for the game. What’s going on? I thought it said that the game supports MFI controller? Is this a scame? ???

@kennedyweewebsite
December 2020
Bullshit and crap... Bought ds4 on my iPad to play lifeafter because of this site. But it’s bullcrap. Doesn’t work. Stupid website

@nviniciusn56
September 2020
Quando vou realiza a compra do hope fund a compra e automaticamente sem ninguém mechar em nada, arrumem isso

@nviniciusn56
September 2020
Quando vou realizar A compra do hope fund pela App Store a compra e cancelada sozinha, arrume isso
@nviniciusn56
September 2020
Do hope fund*

@speadfreak78
August 2020
I try to use ps4 cobtroller almost works But when you shoot you can not turn your camara around, when i stop shooting i can move camara around, pretty stupid

@khellendrostb
April 2020
Stop trying to get ppl to play this game thinking it has controller support because you get paid to do so fuckers
@kennedyweewebsite
December 2020
True. It doesn’t work at all. Bullcrap

@muffincakes1144
April 2020
Really really REALLY wanna play this, only issue, I have iPhone 11, with ios13 and a ps4 controller, I downloaded this game, got ready to play by grabbing my controller, then.... nothing. This game IS NOT controller compatible. If I am wrong and it can be connected to one, show me proof
@kennedyweewebsite
December 2020
No.. you're not wrong. I experienced the same thing. Nub website. I think they got paid for featuring the game here.

@jeremyjnicpon
April 2020
I tried using my Xbox one s controller and it won’t work

@kevinhtranart
March 2020
Also tried and not working

@georgegtz94
January 2020
I tried it and it is NOT controller supported [West USA]
@kanni staff
January 2020
Which controller are you using?
@georgegtz94
January 2020
Tested with both PS4 and Nes30 Pro2. I can give it another shot later today.
@jseagle62
June 2020
There is controller support... You MUST use an MFi compatible controller such as a Steelseries Nimbus which are only compatible with iOS devices
@kennedyweewebsite
December 2020
Noooooooo! No controller support at all
@georgegtz94
June 2020
you should do your research. PS4, Xbox one S, and NES30 controllers are all mfi compatible controllers. Nimbus is actually not as popular by mobile gamers as console controllers are.

Impressum  &  Datenschutzerklärung
Sign in
Get Started
Create an account to:
Sign in
Get Started