Back to Forum
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
By moonton
controller.wtf/mobile-legends-bang-bang

25 Comments
Discussion

Got a question, feedback or recommendation?
Avg. response time: 20 - 30 minutes

@alexbperry1
July 2022
everyone asking why their controller isn't working on mobile legends, are you using on iOS or Android? I am on iOS and what I'm finding out is that legends does not support controller support although for some reason every site says it does. You have to use a mapping app to map the controls but heres the kicker... if you're an iPhone user using iOS 13+, there is no more compatibility with these mapping apps. Only on the current Android devices do these mapping apps work.. I racked my brain over this for a couple weeks and this is my conclusion... get an Android get a android or get those triggers for your phone with the little thumbpad that goes on your screen
@asuradeadeye
August 2023
They Ban all compatible app sync to physical controller what a bad idea what about old guys like me i want with physical controller im not use to play with touch screen.
@vvxxjsmokexxvv
January 2023
Thank you ?

@irablap
May 2022
Hello, could you tell me how I can map Mobile Legends to use with my razer kishi control?

@popcash92
February 2022
I'm using a touchscreen laptop and my joystick disappeared. To move I have to use my keyboard how do I fix this ?

@charlesdelauer
November 2021
I have the backbone for iPhone how do I use it on this game
@schreen2019
December 2021
Any luck?
@denasmikulskiiis
May 2022
I know how to connect razor kishi
@laurenmsanders26
December 2021
Following

@shaochan604
September 2021
I bought a razor kishi for mobile legends and I can’t get it working .. I don’t know does mobile legends support this controller??

@mrfusionist
September 2021
Hi, I bought a Razer Kishi Android to play Mobile Legends BB, but it doesn't seems to work. Any advise? Thank you.

@melokitty
August 2021
Is there any updated information on this topic? I have purchased PXN speedy (MFI) but I cant find up-to date any information anywhere about it! Helppppppp ?

@reno0998
April 2021
How to connect the controller with the game?
I have the backbone controller

@mjl2nd
April 2021
Mobile legends banned octopus. Only download it if your gonna smurf, don't sign in with it, don't risk getting your account deleted.
@mjl2nd
April 2021
You can buy some apps for your phone, there's a pc one, I don't know if they banned that one too. Just be aware that mobile bans these things.

@Naferious
December 2020
I have a GameSir t4 pro and I’m having problems finding the software for MLBB on iOS can anyone help?
@taro227
January 2021
Same here but try Octopus then download keymapper Panda Gamepad Pro

@Almo486
November 2020
I have an 8bitdo sn30 pro that functions and is identified as a PS4 controller, but no luck. Also can’t anything regarding controller configurations in the game settings at all.

Anyway to change the controller status on this?

@mistermagic87
September 2020
Yeah I'd like to have this game verified as well. Which controllers are supported? Xbox Elite V2 doesn't seem to work on iOS 14. Quite a few other comments asking how this works. Seems like it could have been entered incorrectly as working when it seems like it's only working on Android with additional apps. Not native support.

@rhysduane91
September 2020
Anyone found a way yet ?

@overtime93
July 2020
Yeah I don’t see how you connect your Xbox controller to mobile legends....... Apparently I’m not the only one lol

@TigusVaton
March 2020
Thus far I don’t see any NATIVE controller support for this game
@ngannk7
June 2020
Same here, I’m wondering how another people playing and sharing it now.

@Annaz
February 2020
How do u turn on settings to use controller for this game? Cant seem to work with xbox one S controller
@ngannk7
June 2020
Yea, has anyone knows how to connect the controller to this game ?

Impressum  &  Datenschutzerklärung
Sign in
Get Started
Create an account to:
Sign in
Get Started